There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello Again

Hi Purposeful People!

I have been out and about looking for things to breathe new and different life into.  I was hiking at a local nature conservancy with my man and our dog.  The land was gifted by a wonderful local family.  It originally served as pastures for their cows that provided the milk for their dairy.  As the family grew, times changed, the dairy relocated, but the land remained in the family.  The elders saw the opportunity to leave a priceless legacy by gifting the land to the city, keeping it from being developed while generations can enjoy its beauty.   What an amazing RE:Purpose!  So, as we walked this beautiful land I saw out of the corner of my eye a glint of metal.  It turned out to be an old milk delivery crate from the dairy, I can see it in my minds eye filled with glass bottles of fresh milk on a local porch.  I will be filling it with pansies and putting it on my front porch.  My small way of appreciating the Purpose of the gift I was given from that land.

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment