There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Fun!

Old Postcards

After a long day of flea markets, junk stores and yard sales, my man and I run into and old junior high school friend and her two daughters.  She sees my Jeep filled with items and inquires as to what the heck?  I explained I am a born "RE: Purposer"....she admits that she is not and then admits she is recently divorced, quite down sized and just quite down.  What an invitation!  We spent the next day RE: Purposing some of her and her daughters things, making old memories fade and new ones emerge.  We painted, stressed, turned a dresser into a side board and had a wonderful time......I think I have created a RE: Purposed monster as she is joining me next weekend for the latest "hunt".

No comments:

Post a Comment