There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tag Sales and FreeCycle

Spring has finally sprung, reluctantly, but it is here.  Spring means several things, tulips, pollen, baseball and garage and tag sales.  As I have previously posted, I am a huge fan of the latter.  What opportunities to find items to RE:Purpose...there is also another great reason for them....to give others the opportunity to RE:Purpose the things you no longer want to be the steward of, or clean out the joint!  So last Saturday we had our fist tag sale, cleared out the garage and the basement and had fun.  Why do we need more room in the garage?  To house the boat we acquired from a Freecycler (see earlier posts about Freecycle).  An 18 foot Sea Ray that is finding RE:Purpose in our lives. There will be plenty of elbow grease on this fine craft, plenty of sweat equity to be sure, but I bet you can already guess her name.....

No comments:

Post a Comment