There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Helping Friends

RE:Purposeful folks are typically people who are good friends.  Good friends listen, care, reach out and help.  Help can come in many forms, a cup of tea, a hug, cleaning together, gardening together or telling the friend the truth about how that dress or shirt looks on them.  I have blogged about my friend Karin Van Vorhees Buckingham, she published a book that I thought was right up our alleys.  Now she is trying to sell her home.  It is a great house with acreage a barn and even a silo.  It is located in a place I am very familiar with as I have extended family there, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.  Here is a link to share with you, if for nothing else than RE:Purpose ideas....my philosophy is buy a previously loved home it is truly one of the best ways to RE:Purpose with meaning.

http://www.shorewest.com/homes/1149325_METRO-N7273_Ski_Slide_Rd-Concord-WI-53066-9042

Also, I will endeavor to never make this blog in any way political, but one of my favorite Public Television series, The Antique's Roadshow, is being threatened with cancellation.  I have done what one person can to prevent this, but if you are remotely like me, you do not want to see it go away either.  Please do the research and be heard if you wish Antiques Roadshow to remain on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment