I have previously blogged about the neighborhood I grew up in and how it harbored curiosity, trust, warmth and lifelong friendships. I created a Facebook group so we could all reunion without the plane trips, car rides and expense. One of these friends is a RE:Purposer in the truest sense and wrote a book for teen girls titled Altered You, A Girls Guide To Personal Style. In effect it encourages young ladies to find their own style by reusing owned items or RE:Purposing owned items with new twists. Hats off to my friend Karin VanVoorhees Buckingham for starting the next generation off early!
The book is available on Amazon and the link is listed below, please enjoy and share!
Lindsay
I am the birthday girl, Karin is in the foreground in the red patterned dress...

Thanks, Lindsay! Cheers to re:living old times and re:joicing in new-old friends!
ReplyDeleteAnytime, it is what finding the Purpose is all about!
ReplyDelete