There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Habitats and Change

As I have previously posted, I volunteerr for the Habitat for Humanity Retail store called ReStore.  They are located all around the nation and they are a great resource for building material, fixtures, cabinetry and furniture at a fraction of the retail cost.  Anyone from a RE:Purposer to a General Contractor are welcome.  We are having our official Grand Opening this weekend and everything in the store is 25% off.  If you are anywhere near Cromwell Connecticut, please come join us.  I know I will be spending money for whatever my next RE:Purposing project may be...and all of the proceeds going to a worthy cause makes it all the more worthwhile.http://www.habitatmiddlesex.org/

This is my mom in 1958, great nostalgiac shot, to be RE:Purposed as wall art in our 50's inspired den.

No comments:

Post a Comment