There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Travels

The Purpose of traveling cannot be summed up easily as we all have so many reasons to do so. I am currently traveling through Pennsylvania, via our lake house, on the way to Florida to visit family. Florida is not my first choice for Christmas, but we all know the true meaning of the holidays is compromise. We are visiting my man's 82 year old mom, whose purpose in life has been helping the mentally ill, a fine Purpose indeed. One of the things we will enjoy doing together is visiting the local junk, vintage and antique stores, a hobby/passion we both share. She RE:Purposes things for different reasons than I do, but a RE:Purposer nonetheless. So as I have previously blogged RE:Gift and REjoice this holiday. Talk to you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment