There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bittersweet Moments

Good Day All....

I RE:Purpose things, this we know.  I am also a Licnesed Realtor at Sterling Realtors in Middletown, CT.  I like to think that I am in the busimess of RE:Puposing homes with new owners.  Well, one of those homes is my fathers home.  It was very strange to have to be sterile, objective and antiseptic with my own memories.  My mother and father moved into this condo when home ownership got to be too much work.  My father now understands he needs to downsize even more.  So, as I continue to remove things from their home to be additionally loved by someone else in order to facilitate a smoother move, my heart aches just a little bit.  As I said Bittersweet.  The most ironic part of this is the fact that I help others do what I am currently doing as a preofession.  I guess we are never immune.

As hard as it is, make a plan with the older one's you love.....they need it as much as you do.  Peace!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment