There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Friday, August 12, 2011

The New Girl

Peeps,

We all know what it feels like to be the "new" kid/person/employee/kid on the block.  When I decided to add Real Estate to my repertoire and I found the right "home" to hang my hat, Sterling Realtors, I had the "new kid" jitters.  I was thinking, what have I gone and done, changing part of my career path in my forties and making it real estate in an economy like this? Wasn't I content with being a great RE:Purposer, finding new life for unloved objects?  What the heck was wrong with that?  Then I came to the office and knew I was RE:Purposed just right.  People who have a passion for what they do, willing to exchange ideas, not afraid of risk and just being silly.  Want to chat about finding RE:Purpose in things or life, email me at lindsay.fralick@yahoo.com or leave a comment on this blog.  I will return the email and I look forward to hearing about your RE:Purpose.


L.

Gillette's Castle in East Haddam CT, access by old fashioned ferry, worth the trip every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment