There Is Beauty In Purpose

There Is Beauty In Purpose
Glacier National Park In Spring

Friday, February 25, 2011

New Purposes

As my first post stated, this blog is about finding new purposes for things or parts of life.  I have been a Human Resource professional for most of my adult career.  My passions for flipping houses, home decor and gardening have been constant outlets for my creativity and, what a friend recently called, my "eye for things".  I have decided to take these inate abilities to a different level or purpose in my life by changing careers.  A dear friend, who I hold in tremendous esteem, has offered me the opportunity to get my license and join her Real Estate firm.  All in the hopes of giving us the mutual opportunity to benefit from my "eye" and assist people in seeing the potential where it is hidden. 

Soon, I will be posting a few pictures of what my "eye" can see in the hopes of inspiring others to RE: Purpose in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment